Triple C School Scholarships
- Interested Scholarship applicants
- Complete application and commitment forms and return it to the office by April 15
- Present Scholarship applicants
- Complete renewal form and return it by April 15
- All students must submit the last report card in order to be considered.
CHURCH OF GOD CHAPEL – GEORGE TOWN
The church is pleased to be able to provide scholarships to those students who want to attend Triple C School but need financial help with their tuition.
The following criteria have been established:
- Parent(s) must be Christian and voting members of the Church of God
- Parent(s) must be faithful in attendance and actively and faithfully involved in a ministry of the church.
- Parent(s) must demonstrate financial need.
- Student(s) must be able to benefit from the programs currently offered at Triple C School for their age group.
- Student(s) must be able to contribute positively to the school’s philosophy and objectives.
- Student(s) must maintain grades commensurate with their ability.
- Student(s) must achieve the citizenship honor roll each quarter.
- Student(s) must conduct themselves honorably off campus.
- Student(s) must attend the church services and participate in a relevant activity or ministry of the church.
- Parent(s) must complete the form and provide all requested information to be considered. (See Application Form)
- Student(s) and parent(s) must sign the Scholarship Commitment.
The term “parent(s)” includes a guardian or other person in the position of a parent to the student.
Preference is given to:
1. Children who are Caymanian.
5. Children who are in their final years of secondary schooling.
6. Children of Triple C alumni.
Decisions are made by: The Finance and Property Board of the Church of God Chapel
- George Town
COG-Scholarship Commitment COG-Grant-scholarship application-renewal